The Y has a wide variety of career options depending on your individual goals. We invite you to join us in this amazing work—to develop your skills, to realize your leadership potential and to discover a career that is so much more than a job. Be more than hired, become inspired - join us at the Y!
- Personal Trainers - ACSM, NSCA, ACE, AFAA, NASM, Cooper Institute, NASM. Certification is required.
- Fitness Coaches: Must have fitness experience.
- Group X Instructors - ACE, ACSM, AFFA, Body Pump and Barre.
- Child Watch - Must have at least one year experience working with children.
- Lifeguards - Must obtain YMCA or American Red Cross certifications. Open to applicants 16 and over.
- Member Services Representative - Outgoing, friendly and engaging representative needed. Must have one year customer service experience minimum.
- Intern and volunteer positions also available.
- All applicants, with the exception of Lifeguards, should be 18 yrs old or over.
THE Y IS NATIONALLY RANKED AMONG BEST EMPLOYERS FOR DIVERSITY AND WOMEN
Where: Express YMCA | 3408 Old Forest Rd.
When: Thursday September 12th
Times: 12pm-1pm and 5:30pm-7pm