CPR, First Aid and Lifeguard Certification
The YMCA Lifeguard course is designed to prepare participants with the knowledge and skills needed to be a lifeguard. This comprehensive course offers up-to-date information on how to guard, anticipate and prevent potential hazards before they occur and how to take action to help those in danger when necessary.
This course also includes American Safety and Health Institute CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications, as well as ASHI Oxygen Administration.
SESSIONS AND CLASS DATES
Downtown YMCA UPCOMING CLASSES
- Monday October 4th 4-8pm
- Wednesday October 6th 4-8pm
- Saturday October 9th 10-3pm
- Monday October 11th 4-8pm
- Wednesday October 13th 4-8pm
- Requirements: Must be 16 years +
- Certifications Received: 2 year YMCA Lifeguard, 1 year CPR/AED, 2 year emergency oxygen, 2 year basic first aid
- Cost: Members: $170 Nonmembers $190