YMCA Central Virginia Basketball Guidelines Updated 12/02/2020
- A minor waiver must be completed by the parent and entered into our database prior to the first visit
- All players must utilize hand sanitizer prior to entering the gym
- Personal basketballs should be sanitized prior to using on YMCA court
- While waiting in the lobby, players must social distance and wear mask
- Required to sign in and out, registration book is located at the member service desk
- Reservation are 30 and 45 min increments
- Mask must be worn until start playing basketball
- 6 players on each side of court can play 3 on 3 only
- 18 registered members are allowed in the gymnasium at one time
- 3 players can wait on sideline to sub in the game
- Designated time slots are for basketball 3 on 3 only, check the mobile app for basketball schedule time.
- Players must leave the gymnasium once their 45 minute play time is up. (no chatting, loitering or hanging out)
- No group basketball can be played during family shoot around or open gym.
- If rules are not followed you may be asked to leave.
AVAILABLE TIMES FOR DOWNTOWN YMCA - Click Here
AVAILABLE TIMES FOR JAMERSON FAMILY YMCA - Click Here
Click here for current modifications to our programs, amenities and policies due to COVID-19