VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING
We are now offering Virtual Personal Training. In these 30 minute sessions that can be done anywhere, in your home or backyard, you can keep working toward your fitness goals and take care of you!
Do you currently have a partially used regular PT package? You can use it towards Virtual PT packages. Current loyalty personal training participants can use their sessions toward our online personal training! Current PT participants should email Leanne
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill out the interest form
2. Receive a confirmation email or call from the Y so you can get registered
3. Your trainer will contact you to discuss technology to use/space/equipment
4. Schedule your sessions
5. Begin your wellness journey!
MAKE EVERY WORKOUT COUNT
The Y’s Personal Training program is designed to meet you where you are and help you achieve results. And now, you can experience Personal Training at its best virtually.
With Virtual Personal Trainer, our certified trainers will build your unique fitness plan and provide one-to-one coaching with tools and personal connection so that you can get the most out of each workout wherever you are.
Fill out the interest form to start your Virtual Personal Training sessions today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I need to purchase equipment to get a good work out from my personal trainer? No. Your trainer will work with you to determine what space/equipment you have access to on your first point of contact and will develop quality training sessions based off of your resources.
- Can I lease equipment from the YMCA? Yes, if you need to lease equipment we have some equipment available for you to lease. Please speak with your personal trainer about this option and they can get you what you will need.
- If I need to take time off during the month from my sessions will I be able to make those sessions up? You will have until the end of the month to make up the sessions, but we do recommend trying to stick with the weekly schedule you purchased.
- Do I get to pick my trainer? No, a Certified Personal Trainer will be assigned to you.
- Does first information-gathering phone call with trainer count as a session? No, this is just a phone call to schedule your first training session, determine which technology you will be using for the training sessions, and discuss any equipment you may have access to for your training sessions.
- Is there a cost for this this program? Yes, the cost for this program is listed below:
- 8 x 30 minute session - $200