WHY WORK AT THE Y?
- All staff are eligible for a free membership immediately upon hire.
- All staff are eligible for discounts on programs immediately upon hire.
- The cost of continuing education credits can be reimbursed with supervisor approval.
- Retirement and health insurance options are available.
- Your job is always here for you. College students that need to go home or take a break due to school commitments will always have a job at the Y.
- You're making an impact - the Y helps people find and pursue their passion! Be a part of something great when you work at the Y!
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The YMCA of Central Virginia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our organization has always grown from within our community and reflects the community itself in diversity and values. We are an open and inclusive organization, welcoming a diverse workforce without discrimination to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, citizenship, creed, religion, age, abilities, or sexual orientation.
SPORTS AND RECREATION
No Current Openings
Volunteer opportunities are available for our youth soccer program
Member Services and Administrations
Child Care Positions
These positions will provide leadership and supervision to child care programs as a whole and directly to all Before and After School Programs operated by the YMCA of Central Virginia.