What is YMCA360?
How do I access YMCA360?
Also on AppleTV & Roku: YMCA360 is also currently available on AppleTV and on Roku. Just search for YMCA360 in either the AppleTV store or using Roku search to download the appropriate app, and then start participating in your favorite Y programs.
Signing in on either television app is the same as signing on via the web.
What do I do if YMCA360 is unable to authenticate me as a member and won’t let me in?
The app is asking me for a six-digit code. What is that?
Will I have to enter that six-digit code every time I log on?
What are the six round buttons just above the video carousels on the home screen?
The buttons are the current assortment of YMCA360 categories or channels:
- KidsFamily: A wide array of programs for youth and families. Everything from basketball to kids’ yoga, cooking to gymnastics, soccer to dance lessons, and STEM projects to family fitness
- Mind & Body: A huge assortment of programs to help strengthen your mind and body including Pilates, tai chi, meditation, and a wide variety of yoga programs for all levels.
- Fitness First: Get moving with our treasure trove of fitness videos that cover everything from weightlifting and stretching, to Boot Camp, Y Box, Latin Dance and so much more!
- Around the Y: This channel features homegrown content from some of our partner YMCAs organized by State and then by local YMCA.
- Boomers & Beyond: An assortment of exercise and fitness videos designed for anyone over the age of 55 needing something adapted for the active older adult.
- Live Streaming: This channel features scheduled LIVE content from our partner YMCAs. Tune in and interact with fellow participants as well as your instructor!
What can you tell me about the video carousels just below the buttons?
- Recently Watched: This carousel is customized for you based upon your recently viewed programs. If you find something you really like and want to repeat the class, you should find it waiting for you here!
- Featured: An assortment of videos curated by YMCA360 for members.
- New Releases: Each Monday, we’ll feature the week’s new releases here!
What content do I have access to as a YMCA member?
If I know what I am looking for, what is the quickest way to find it?
The quickest way to find any content that you are seeking is to use the powerful search feature on YMCA360. Click on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner and type in what you are seeking. You can search by program, instructor, or YMCA name/location (i.e., yoga, Michelle, or San Francisco). You can even search using broader terms like sports or fitness.
What about the Facebook LIVE group? Will YCVA Instructors be on Y360?
The Facebook LIVE group will continue to be a resource for our members to use until December 1, 2021. There are plans to feature some YMCACVA instructors on YMCA360. There will be a period of time when our instructors are creating content for YMCA360, and they will not be accessible online LIVE, however our Youtube channel is available for members and participants to use in the interim.